Meet the Founder
Barry A. Baker
Mr. Baker has over 25 years experience as an investment banker, valuation consultant, CFO and entrepreneur.
• Founder of The Cobble Hill Group LLC, a firm that provides outsourced business development services to middle market companies and private equity investment groups.
• Principal of CapVal-ABA, a firm that provides business valuation services for corporate transactions, litigation support, and financial reporting and tax compliance.
• Co-founded a manufactured home retailer with $75 million in annual sales, built primarily through acquisitions.
• Started career at Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. (now UBS). Provided M&A, corporate finance and financial advisory services to a client base of multinational corporations.
• Extensive involvement in international and cross-border transactions. Has lived and worked in New York, Tokyo and London and provided M&A and corporate finance services to clients in the U.S., England, Sweden, Belgium, France, Japan and China.
• B.S. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School.
• Born and raised near Pittsburgh, PA.
Photograph by Filipe Fortes CC BY-SA 2.0